Offering the Greater Nashville Area Electrocoating Services
Certifications: IATF 16949:2016
PPG Coatings Services' Nashville/Lebanon, Tennessee was established in 1990. Serving over 40 customers around the greater Nashville area and across the U.S., the facility is conveniently located for easy drop off/pick up of parts. The plant specializes in panel cutting, light assembly, application of hem sealant and aftermarket packaging.
The Nashville/Lebanon facility contains 72,000 square-feet of production area, served by 18 shipping and receiving docks. Ideally suited for manufacturers who require a protective coating to meet the specifications of automotive, industrial, recreational, and truck and bus applications, the facility has been ISO/TS 16949 registered since 2005 to offer the highest level of quality.
One black epoxy electrocoat (e-coat) line with a maximum part window of 32" x 68" x 134"
PPG Coatings Services is committed to providing services that enhance the product offering to our customers. Among the many value-added services offered at this facility are:
- Custom Barcode Labeling & Packaging (including aftermarket)
- Side Panel Sectioning, Hem Sealing and Minor Trim & Sub Assembly
- Direct Shipments JIT to final point of assembly to reduce logistics costs
PPG Coatings Services Lebanon utilizes “heavy-metal-free” cathodic, epoxy electrocoat materials with low VOCs and HAPS. A state-of-the-art wastewater treatment system assures compliance with REACH, RoHS2, SVHC and other environmental mandates.
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 registered
- Fully supported by an A2LA Corporate Performance Test laboratory – saving you time and money on outside testing costs
- Fully equipped chemical laboratory and trained technicians – assuring the highest level of quality in our process control
- Process Monitoring and Controls (PMC) System – inline sensors monitor and control more than 200 coating process parameters, providing daily and historical statistical process control charting
- On-going team training programs
The plant is equipped with the MetoKote Inventory Tracking System (MITS2), which provides immediate “real time” data on the status of parts being coated. In addition, Nashville offers full EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities.