A recognized industry leader, PPG Coatings Services not only provides outstanding, high-quality customer service, it also maintains an in-house Equipment Division offering a full range of support capabilities not available through our competitors.
The Equipment Division is unique in its ability to combine vast technical expertise, experience and equipment design under one roof. That not only enables our staff to engineer and custom-build production lines that meet the specific demands of your business, it also gives us the capability to continually monitor your equipment and seek additional efficiencies that maximize lifetime performance.
The professionals in our Equipment Division can also ensure that older facilities remain on the leading edge of efficiency and innovation by implementing projects such as installing heat-exchangers to capture and reuse oven “heat” waste, redesigning paint pumps to create more reliable systems or developing new machine designs to handle larger production volumes.
Since being founded in 1974, the Equipment Division and its legacy companies and staff have accumulated decades of institutional knowledge. That technical prowess enables us to find the right coatings solution for any part, regardless of size or shape, while positioning our team to help your business meet the difficult challenges of the future.
Many of the services that PPG Coatings Services' Equipment Division offers include:
- Initial concept, layout and design of equipment for INSITE™ programs
- Designing and building of racks, carriers, part pallets, coating racks, shipping pallets and containers
- Part containers to hold parts prior to assembly
- Support equipment
- Poka-yoke devices and systems or mistake-proofing and defect prevention
- Equipment retrofitting with new components
- Line conversions
- International shipping containers to meet regulations