Offering Memphis & Surrounding Areas Electrocoating Services
PPG Coatings Services' Memphis, Tennessee facility was established in 2015 to serve the automotive industry in the surrounding area.
The Memphis facility is a modern, 35,000 square-foot plant with eight shipping and receiving docks, ideally suited for manufacturers who require a protective coating to meet the specifications of the automotive industry. Pretreatment FRAMECOAT® II material for high-edge coverage and smoother film appearance provides a slightly thicker finish than standard electrocoating.
One monorail electrocoat (e-coat) system with zinc-phosphate pretreatment capable of accommodating a variety of substrate materials, including aluminum and part sizes up to 10' long and 5' wide
PPG Coatings Services is committed to providing services that enhance the product offering to our customers. Among the many value-added services offered at this facility are:
- Real Time Process Monitoring & Control (PMC) System
- MITS2 Inventory Tracking System
- In-House Rack Design
PPG Coatings Services Memphis utilizes “heavy-metal-free” cathodic, epoxy electrocoat materials with low VOCs and HAPS. A state-of-the-art wastewater treatment system assures compliance with all environmental regulations.
- Fully equipped chemical laboratory and trained technicians – assuring the highest level of quality in our process control
- Process Monitoring and Controls (PMC) System – inline sensors monitor and control over 200 coating process parameters providing daily and historical statistical process control charting
- On-going team training programs
The plant is equipped with the MetoKote Inventory Tracking System (MITS2), which provides immediate “real time” data on the status of parts being coated.