Dayton/Huber Heights, Ohio
Offering the Dayton, Ohio Area Electrocoating & Liquid Paint Services
Certifications: IATF 16949:2016
PPG Coatings Services’ Dayton/Huber Heights, Ohio plant was established in 1994 and serves more than 60 customers in the greater Dayton area. IATF 16949-registered for quality since 2004, the facility is regarded as an industry leader in specially designed packaging and labeling for domestic and overseas shipments.
Every system in this plant is built to accommodate large-volume requirements with part-size variations, from small assembly brackets to large automotive hoods. The facility contains 96,000 square-feet of production space and 18 shipping and receiving docks. Fully certified to meet most OEM domestic and transplant automotive and truck industry standards, the plant features an in-house reclamation process with grit-blasting capabilities, as well as hem-seal application/curing and foam application as value-added services.
PPG Coatings Services Dayton/Huber Heights utilizes "Heavy Metal Free" cathodic, epoxy electrocoat material with low VOCs and HAPS.
- IATF 16949:2016 registered
- Fully supported by an A2LA Corporate Performance Test laboratory – saving you time and money on outside testing costs
- In-house Corrosion Test Laboratory monitors the performance of coatings and processes
- Process Monitoring and Controls (PMC) System – inline sensors monitor and control more than 200 coating process parameters, providing daily and historical statistical process control charting
- On-going team training programs
The plant is equipped with the MetoKote Inventory Tracking System (MITS2), which provides immediate “real time” data on the status of parts being coated.