Cleveland/Sheffield Village, Ohio
Offering Cleveland/Sheffield Village Ohio & Surrounding Areas Electrocoating & Powder Coating Services
Certifications: IATF 16949:2016
PPG Coatings Services’ Sheffield Village, Ohio facility was established in 1977 mainly to serve the coating needs of the automotive and natural gas industrial markets. Currently, serving over more than 60 customers, the Sheffield plant offers electrocoat (e-coat) and powder-coat services to multiple industries through northeast Ohio and the surrounding states.
The Cleveland/Sheffield Village, Ohio facility contains 115,000 square-feet of production area served by 18 shipping and receiving docks. Conveniently located for easy drop off/pick up of parts from all directions, the facility has been ISO/TS-registered for quality since 2005.
Two black epoxy electrocoating (e-coat) lines with immersion zinc-phosphate pretreatment, that can accommodate parts up to 22" x 50" x 100"
Learn More About Electrocoating
One powder-coat system for applying epoxy, polyester or hybrid coatings to part up to 24" x 72" x 184"
Learn More About Powder Coating
PPG Coatings Services is committed to providing services that enhance the product offering to our customers. Among the many value-added services offered at this facility are:
- Custom Labeling
- Direct Shipments JIT to final point of assembly
- MITS2 Inventory Tracking System
Click here for a complete list of services available
The Sheffield Village plant utilizes “heavy-metal-free” cathodic, epoxy electrocoat material with low VOCs and HAPS. A state-of-the-art wastewater treatment system assures compliance with all environmental regulations.
- IATF 16949:2016 registered
- Fully supported by an A2LA Corporate Performance Test laboratory – saving you time and money on outside testing costs
- Fully equipped chemical laboratory and trained technicians – assuring the highest level of quality in our process control
- Process Monitoring and Controls (PMC) System – inline sensors monitor and control more than 200 coating process parameters, providing daily and historical statistical process control charting
- On-going team training programs
The plant is equipped with the MetoKote Inventory Tracking System (MITS2), which provides immediate “real time” data on the status of parts being coated. In addition, Sheffield Village offers full EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities.
Conveniently located off I-90 between Exits 148 and 151.
5477 Evergreen Parkway,
Sheffield Village, Ohio
Email this Sales Rep