Offering the Querétaro, Mexico Area Electrocoating & Powder Coating Services
Certifications: IATF 16949:2016
PPG Coatings Services’ Querétaro plant is one of the newest regional coatings centers in Mexico. Established in 2013, the facility provides high-quality electrocoating and powder coating of parts for the automotive, truck and bus, and general industrial markets with an impressive weight capacity of up to 1,050 lbs.
The Querétaro facility contains 72,320 square-feet (6,719m) of production area with five shipping and receiving docks. From small components to large parts, all products receive superior pretreatment and the latest corrosion-resistant coatings. ISO/TS 16949 registered since 2014, the Querétaro facility offers the highest level of quality.
Two indexing, monorail electrocoating (e-coat) systems, one capable of coating parts up to 3' x 4' x 6' (.9411m x 1.22m x 1.82m) weighing up to 750 lbs., and one capable of coating parts up to 3' x 6' x 6' (.9411m x 1.829m x 1.82m) weighing up to 1,050 lbs.
The Querétaro facility utilizes “heavy-metal-free” cathodic, epoxy electrocoat material with low VOCs and HAPS. A state-of-the-art wastewater treatment system assures compliance with all environmental regulations.
- ISO/TS 16949:2009-registered
- Fully supported by an A2LA Corporate Performance Test laboratory – saving you time and money on outside testing costs
- Fully equipped chemical laboratory and trained technicians – assuring the highest level of quality in our process control
- Process Monitoring and Controls (PMC) System – inline sensors monitor and control over 200 coating process parameters providing daily and historical statistical process control charting
- On-going team training programs
The plant is equipped with the MetoKote Inventory Tracking System (MITS2), which provides immediate “real time” data on the status of parts being coated. In addition, the Queretaro plant offers full EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities.
Centrally located within a two-hour radius of the key industrial cities of Celaya, Salamanca, Silao and Mexico City in the heart of Mexico. Located near major highways 45, 45D, 57 and 200.