Offering the Monterrey/Apodaca, Mexico Areas Electrocoating Services
Certifications: IATF 16949:2016
PPG Coatings Services' Monterrey plant, established in 2004 as the second facility in Mexico, serves more than 40 customers in the Apodaca and Northern Mexico regions.
The Monterrey facility contains 36,408 square-feet (3,382.4m) of production area with two shipping and receiving docks, and 3,560 square-feet (330.7m) of office space. From small components to large parts, all products receive superior pretreatment and the latest in corrosion-resistant coatings. IATF 16949:2016 registered since 2007, the Monterrey facility offers the highest levels of quality.
Two high-production indexing monorail electrocoating (e-coat) systems, capable of coating parts up to 36" x 48" x 72" (0.91m x 1.22m x 1.83m)
The Monterrey/Apodaca facility utilizes “heavy-metal-free” cathodic, epoxy electrocoat material with low VOCs and HAPS. A state-of-the-art wastewater treatment system assures compliance with all environmental regulations.
- IATF 16949:2016 registered
- Fully supported by an A2LA Corporate Performance Test laboratory – saving you time and money on outside testing costs
- Fully equipped chemical laboratory and trained technicians – assuring the highest level of quality in our process control
- Process Monitoring and Controls (PMC) System – inline sensors monitor and control over 200 coating process parameters providing daily and historical statistical process control charting
- On-going team training programs
The plant is equipped with the MetoKote Inventory Tracking System (MITS2), which provides immediate "real time" data on the status of parts being coated. The facility also offers full EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities.
Conveniently located in the STIVA Aeropuerto Industrial Park next to the Monterrey Airport.