Offering the Hermosillo, Mexico Area Electrocoating Services
Certifications: IATF 16949:2016
PPG Coatings Services’ Hermosillo plant is one of the newest coatings centers in Mexico. Established in 2012, the facility provides high-quality electrocoating of parts to the automotive, truck and bus, and general industrial markets.
The Hermosillo facility contains 27,544 square-feet (2,559m) of production area with three shipping and receiving docks. From small components to large parts, all products receive superior pretreatment and the latest corrosion-resistant coatings. ISO/TS 16949 registered since 2007, the Hermosillo facility offers the highest level of quality.
One indexing, square-transfer electrocoating (e-coat) system, capable of coating parts up to 25" x 48" x 114" (.635m x 1.22m x 2.895m)
The Hermosillo facility utilizes “heavy-metal-free” cathodic, epoxy electrocoat material with low VOCs and HAPS. A state-of-the-art wastewater treatment system assures compliance with all environmental regulations.
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 registered
- Fully supported by an A2LA Corporate Performance Test laboratory – saving you time and money on outside testing costs
- Fully equipped chemical laboratory and trained technicians – assuring the highest level of quality in our process control
- Process Monitoring and Controls (PMC) System – inline sensors monitor and control over 200 coating process parameters providing daily and historical statistical process control charting
- On-going team training programs
The plant is equipped with the MetoKote Inventory Tracking System (MITS2), which provides immediate “real time” data on the status of parts being coated. The facility also offers full EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities.