Mebane, North Carolina
Offering Liquid Paint Services for North Carolina & Surrounding Areas
Certifications: IATF 16949:2016
PPG Coatings Services' Mebane, North Carolina was established in 2014 and serves the southeastern U.S., providing liquid paint applications to the automotive industry.
The Mebane facility, ISO/TS-registered for quality since 2014, covers 50,000 square-feet of production area served by five shipping and receiving docks. The liquid paint line accommodates parts up to 90 inches long with extensive masking capabilities, allowing for precision coating of the most intricate parts.
PPG Coatings Services is committed to providing services that enhance the product offering to our customers. Among the many value-added services offered at this facility are:
- Corporate In-House A2LA Performance Test Laboratory
- MITS2 Inventory Tracking System
- Real Time Process Monitoring & Control (PMC) System
The Mebane plant utilizes water-based epoxy with low VOCs and HAPS. A state-of-the-art wastewater treatment system assures compliance with all environmental regulations.
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 registered
- Fully supported by an A2LA Corporate Performance Test laboratory – saving you time and money on outside testing costs
- Fully equipped chemical laboratory and trained technicians – assuring the highest level of quality in our process control
- Process Monitoring and Controls (PMC) System – inline sensors monitor and control more than 200 coating process parameters, providing daily and historical statistical process control charting
- On-going team training programs
The plant is equipped with the MetoKote Inventory Tracking System (MITS2), which provides immediate “real time” data on the status of parts being coated. In addition, Mebane offers full EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities.